Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Well, I survived Halloween. It’s not AS big of deal here, but people definitely dress up. The one major difference is that people go scary, not slutty here. Our outfits were pretty low-key since we didn’t have the time or energy to get creative. We bought horns and tridents and went as devils…it worked. We headed to Wasabi, because it was the COMITAS party and we could get in free! The club had a couple different groups of dancers-a group danced to Thriller and then there were some break dancers.

"Thriller" dancers

Kaleeta, Sarah & me in our devil outfits

Saturday, I headed to Alcalá de Henares to surprise Kimmy for her birthday. She was having friends over, but I told her I couldn´t come because I would be in Sevilla. That was fun; she had friends over to her apartment and then we went out.


With the birthday girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ladies here were slutty as ever. I took the less traditional route and went as a "Christmas Mom." Yea. Goes well with the RA gig!